Pages

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Drawing

      From now on I'm going to title any drawings that I can't think of a name for "drawing", just for the record. Sometimes I get tired of having to think up names for everything, and therefore it becomes easier when I have some standard to go back to every time I get stuck. The b&w drawing is the original scan, and the rest are ones that I edited with Adobe Photoshop to add color. Since I couldn't decided just WHICH color to go with, I kept changing it, and therefore I ended up with four versions I liked about the same. View more than just the b&w version below by clicking the "read more" link, even though you'll be viewing more not actually reading more, as the button would have you believe.









5 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I love this one! Her dress is wonderfully simple and unassuming, and the hair is very realistic. I personally like the second picture, but I'm probably biased, being blonde. :P
    Wonderful shading, too, I just noticed. :D
    Did you just create this in your head, or did you use a subject for it?

    *****!

    --Dalu--

    ReplyDelete
  2. Btw, I love your most recent carrot quote! :D XD

    --Dalu--

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Dalu! I love this one. I like either the second or third ones best. The others are a little...odd for my taste ;) You know what I mean.
    I watched Coyle color this one, Dalu, and so I can tell you that he wasn't looking at a model while coloring it in, but I don't know about the original pencil drawing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Alas! Where did everyone go? :P LOL

    James,
    Wow! I have to look at a model every time I draw someone. I don't think I could come close to coming up with anything realistic in my own head. Thanks for answering that, chap! ;D

    --Dalu--

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, things have slowed down a bit on the ol' blog. :( I haven't been writing much lately...


    Oh, no problem!

    ReplyDelete