Pages

Monday, May 21, 2012

The Boy of the Big Shoes, Chapter Four

“Insert what. Hrrrrrm.” He of the large shoes paced back on fourth. He had been thinking in front of that door some ten hours, and was starting to get bored. “Insert the key, of course.” Said someone behind him. He spun around on his heel to see who was talking. It was an old man, wearing a blue hat, a black coat, and neatly polished shoes. “What key, you of the blue hat, black coat, and neatly polished shoes?” The old man shrugged. “Oh, one that sort if is like this,” He pulled out a piece of paper, with a rough sketch of a somewhat bent piece of metal. “Had it in my workshop for years, I did.” He of the big shoes nodded, urging him on. “Till one day, not too long ago mind you, I found it gone. Snatched right of my table.” He of the blue hat, black coat, and neatly polished shoes scratched his head. “Actually I think you took it.” C.K.

No comments:

Post a Comment