Pages

Thursday, March 15, 2012

Earth's Tunnel

You are not 
the light at the
end of the
tunnel, You are 
He who wakes
me from my
nightmare. I did not search for You, for I was not aware of your presents;
I was asleep and could not wake from that dream. And when I awoke,
You told me my task and commanded me to wake the others from their 
dreams, which they
wish to hold 
on to. I asked 
You to give me
 a name so I
could tell them
who awoke them.
But You said 
with a gentle voice
that I must wake
them in Your name.
That Name is the
most precious light
in the world.

2 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful! I love it, especially those last three lines and the fact that He wants the speaker to call others from death in HIS name, not their own. They could never do it with their own. ;D
    *****!

    --Dalu--

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, nice poem. The lay-out is awesome and really adds to it all.

    ReplyDelete