Pages

Friday, February 10, 2012

The Comic Relief

"Outrageous! Can you believe it? He offered me the kingdom for this pocket watch! Naturally I refused."
That's just the quote that popped into my mind after drawing this one. He was supposed to look comic but he ended up looking more like another villain. Also his right hand is too big. But I guess I didn't do a pencil sketch first with this one so perhaps you can forgive me a few mistakes.
Drawn with permanent marker. Click to enlarge.
--J. D.Hench

4 comments:

  1. LOL! Other than the hand, it's still a great drawing, chap! I love the design on his clothing. Ye know, speaking of Dickens, this fellow looks a LOT like the villainous Mr Quilp from The Old Curiosity Shop! :P LOL
    Can't wait for more!

    --Dalu--

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Dalu!

    I can't think of anything to say because Coyle, Bootsie, and Christopher are over right now. :) :P :D

    I'll respond later maybe. ;)

    --J.D.H.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha! Wow, well tell them Dalu says Hey! :P

    --Dalu--

    ReplyDelete