Pages

Friday, February 3, 2012

Introducing James D. Hench

   Welcome to our blog, Council of The Pac-Men!
    Interviewer: I'd like to introduce James Hench. To help you get to know him, I'll be asking him some questions. 
    Q. What is your role on the blog?
    A. I'm a contributor.
    Q. What will you be contributing?
    A. I intend to write, mostly. I'll do both fiction and non-fiction, all different types. I may do a little visual art also.
    Q. What are some of your interests? What are some topics we can expect you to write about?
    A. I have a lot of interests: writing (obviously), reading, chess, fly-fishing, playing piano, playing computer games, ideas, logic, and lots of other things. In my non-fiction I'll discuss some of my interests listed above, as well as my observations on the world around me. As far as fiction goes, I hope to do some short story writing and maybe some poetry. Basically, a lot of variety.
    Q. How did this blog come into existence, and how did you become a contributor?
    A. My friend, Todd, had the idea. He invited me to be a contributor.
    Q. How often will you be posting?
    A. I don't know for sure--as often as I come up with something publishable. Hopefully something every couple weeks, at least. Between the four of us there should always be something new!
 
    Interviewer: Thanks for your time, James. We look forward to your posts! 
    James: No problem. I look forward to posting!

1 comment:

  1. Yay, another writer! I can't wait for the stories to come out! ;D

    --Dalu--

    ReplyDelete