Pages

Friday, February 3, 2012

Introducing Coyle H. McTroon

Interviewer:  "So, Mr. McTroon, how far back does your blogger experience go?"

Coyle:  "I started blogging in August of 2011--not even a year ago now."

Interviewer:  "What have you been blogging about? I hear you do art."

Coyle:  "Yeah--I've done lots of sketches and published them online, but I've also done some short story and poetry writing."

Interviewer:  "Oh! I guess I'd never heard of your poems. What are they about?"

Coyle:  "I don't know. Just about anything."

Interviewer:  "Oh, okay. What's your favorite kind of art--what do you draw most often?"

Coyle:  "Some of my favorite things to draw are character sketches. Abstract is great, as well. I also doodle for hours on my math homework."

Interviewer:  "What are your other interests? Do you like sports, or music, or something like that?"

Coyle:  "I like music a lot--I've written some pieces using computer software, and I've also written some for piano, though mostly I do impromptu style for piano. Digital music is my favorite."

Interviewer: "I once heard that you wrote a book--what ever came of that?"

Coyle: "Nothing really; I completed the first draft and never got around to editing it because I didn't like it enough. I am thinking about finishing a book (or maybe just a really long blog story). I'm only about fifteen pages into it so far. If I'm able to finish its first draft it should appear online somewhere eventually."

Interviewer:  "Can we expect pretty frequent posts from you on this new blog?"

Coyle:  "Maybe. For a while I'll still be working on my older blog until I finish what I was doing with it. After that I'll probably post in floods and droughts, so to speak. I usually work steadily behind the scenes but have a hard time remembering to post my work online."

Interviewer:  "Huh. What's your favorite food?"

Coyle:  "That's a weird question for a blog interview. I'm not going to answer that."

Interviewer:  "Sure then. How can we get to your old blog?"

Coyle:  "Click Here. Just click the link and you'll be there."

Interviewer:  "Oh. Wow! That was easier than I thought."

Coyle:  "Welcome to the world of technology."

Interviewer:  "I feel like this is more of a dialogue than an interview."

Coyle:  "Yes sir, it does seem that way. Let's finish our talk, then. I've said everything I feel like saying."

Interviewer:  "K. Bye now."

Coyle:  "Signing off."

No comments:

Post a Comment